The Ohio County Employees Retirement Plan (OCERP)
How can OCERP help make a difference for your future?
OCERP is a deferred compensation plan, established to serve the needs of Ohio county employees. That means you, as a county employee, can set aside part of your paycheck into the plan and invest for your future to supplement your retirement income for the future you imagine.
Options available through OCERP
- Get personalized advice based on your individual situation.1
- Contribute via payroll deduction; select either Before-Tax or Roth. You can choose, based on what’s best for your situation.
- Get a view of what you’re estimated to receive as income in retirement. Log in to your account to see if you’re on track to meet your retirement goals.
How to get started or manage your account
- Log-in to your website at OCERP457.com (if setting up your account for the first time, please call your local Empower Retirement Plan Advisor or the Empower Care Center (800-284-0444) for an enrollment code).
- Download Empower’s free mobile app to connect to the OCERP plan whenever, wherever. Available in the App Store® from Apple® and on Google PlayTM.
- Call the Care Center at 800-284-0444; representatives are available to assist you Monday – Friday between 8 a.m.- 10 p.m. and Saturdays between 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Eastern time.
Getting help is just a click away
Looking for guidance? OCERP offers you access to advice and tools to help you best meet your retirement goals.for personalized guidance with a local Empower Retirement Plan Advisor.
Supporting Ohio county employees
The plan was established in 1985 to serve the needs of county employees. County officials and employees in all 88 Ohio counties defer additional money for the future they imagine towards their retirement income under the program.
The plan is overseen by a committee of county officials who recognize the needs of their employees. Emphasis is placed on service to the county employee to help achieve a comfortable, secure retirement. The County Commissioners Association of Ohio (CCAO) selected Empower to administer and market the OCERP plan.
Empower’s sole focus is on helping Americans achieve the future they imagine and helps millions of working Americans save for the future.
Power up with the latest money news. Get insights from Empower sent to your inbox free every week. Sign up to get The Currency.TM
Empower is an endorsed CCAOSC program partner.
iPhone, iPad, Apple, Apple Watch and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
1 Point-in-time advice provided by an Empower representative may include savings, investment allocation, distribution, and rollover advice, including advice on consolidating outside retirement accounts.
Point-in-time advice is provided by an Empower representative registered with Empower Financial Services, Inc. at no additional cost to account owners. There is no guarantee provided by any party that use of the advice will result in a profit.Online Advice and My Total Retirement are part of the Empower Advisory Services suite of services offered by Empower Advisory Group, LLC, a registered investment adviser. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. You may lose money.
IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated on the website by the investment analysis tool regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. The results may vary with each use and over time.