CCAO wishes to serve as a resource to our members regarding the many human resource-related questions members are currently encountering. To assist members, CCAO has worked with Marc Fishel of Fishel, Downey Albrecht and Riepenhoff LLP to create human resource policies relating to FMLA and emergency paid sick leave as they apply to the COVID-19 pandemic. CCAO has also partnered with Marc to develop a sample teleworking policy and teleworking tips sheet that may be useful guides for counties. Please feel free to contact CCAO with any further human resource-related questions.
- JFS SharedWork Ohio Guide
- Navigating Unemployment Insurance during COVID-19: Tips and Pathways for Employers” webinar: Recording and Presentation.
- SharedWork Ohio Program Summary
- Layoffs and Furloughs Under Civil Service Law webinar: PowerPoint, Recording and Supplemental Material
- Employer Relief from COVID-19: 2020 Employer Dividend from the Ohio Department of Health
- Update to Employment Implications and Options During The Coronavirus Pandemic webinar: Powerpoint and Recording
- County Advisory Bulletin 2020-11 Updated Sample Temporary Emergency Paid Sick Leave Policy
- County Advisory Bulletin 2020-10 Updated Sample FMLA COVID-19 Policy
- County Advisory Bulletin 2020-09 COVID-19 Employment Related FAQs
- Employer Rights/Obligations in the Coronavirus Pandemic webinar: Presentation and Recording
- County Advisory Bulletin – 2020-03 Employment Related FAQs
- County Advisory Bulletin – 2020-02 COVID-19 Family First Coronavirus Response Act Leave Provisions
- FFCRA and COVID-19 Employment Law Issues Webinar: Powerpoint and Recording