The County Commissioners Association of Ohio Service Corporation (CCAOSC) was formed in 1991 to develop and sponsor services that assist county government. CCAOSC is a for-profit business corporation and is a wholly owned subsidiary of CCAO.
CCAOSC provides a variety of service programs that are focused upon helping counties:
- Be more efficient with their fiscal resources
- Offer programs to improve their community
- Enhance employee job satisfaction
All with one goal in mind – to help counties better serve their citizens.
CCAOSC manages three major service programs:
- CCAO Energy Program – managing electric and natural gas supply contracts
- CCAO Deferred Compensation Program – a taxdeferred payroll savings program to help county employees prepare for their retirement
- CCAO Workers Compensation Programs – helping counties enhance workplace safety and reduce their workers comp premiums
We also have chosen to endorse several vendor partners who offer exceptional goods and services to our counties at preferential cost.
If you have any questions on any CCAOSC service program, contact
CCAO Assistant Director