The County Commissioners Association of Ohio (CCAO) offers a unique membership opportunity for individuals, firms, associates, or corporations that have an interest in the activities of county government. CCAO established the Sustaining Membership Program in recognition of the need for new public-private partnerships in making county government more cost-effective and efficient.
A sustaining member of CCAO receives valuable information concerning the activities of Ohio county government such as publications, information, conferences, and seminars. Consider the advantages of becoming a sustaining member of CCAO. If you are interested in becoming better informed about county government and showing your support, complete a Sustaining Membership Application and mail it with your payment to CCAO.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Counties Current and Statehouse Report – newsletters
- Conferences – Receive Annual Winter Conference & Trade Show registration and sponsorship information
- CCAO Membership Roster – Published annually. Advertising available.
- CCAO Website – Your company is listed and linked on our website
For more information, please contact Mary Jane Neiman, Public Relations Associate, at 614/220-7979.
2017 CCAO Sustaining Members
- American Electric Power (AEP)
- Bowser-Morner, Inc.
- Bricker & Eckler LLP
- Buckeye Hills-Hocking Valley Regional Development
- Calfee, Halter and Griswold LLP
- CDM Smith
- Dinsmore and Shohl, LLP
- DLZ Ohio, Inc.
- H.R. Gray
- Hull & Associates, Inc.
- Jones & Henry Engineers, Ltd.
- Kohli & Kaliher Associates, Inc.
- Poggemeyer Design Group, Inc.
- Richland Engineering Limited
- Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP
- Stantec Consulting
- The Mannik & Smith Group, Inc.
- Thomson Reuters
- U.S. Bridge
- W E Quicksall & Associates, Inc.
- William Blair & Company LLC