- Weekly Unemployment Claims (April 11)
- Ohio Office of Small Business Relief
- How-To Guide to Make a Face Mask
- COVID-19 Guidance on Dispute Resolutions for Essential and Non-Essential Businesses
- How to Request Resources Through Your County EMA
- Focus on 457 provided by Empower Retirement
- Emergency Declarations FAQ
- State of Ohio Administrative Policy: Critical Event Preparation and Response
- CDC Guidance for Law Enforcement
- Ohio Department of Health Coronavirus page
- Link to Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s press conferences on Ohio Channel
ODH has also opened a call center to answer questions regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
Call center staff includes licensed nurses and infectious disease experts. They will be available to answer questions and provide accurate information about COVID-19, the risk to the public and the state’s response.